Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Burning House

If your house was burning, what would you take with you? In the blog The Burning house, we get a glimpse into peoples lives, based solely on this question. What you would bring with you reflects who you are, and it's so much fun trying to imagine the person behind all these things.

If my house was burning I would definitely save my family first, but I would also bring my laptop, old photos, the jewellery I inherited from my grandmother, a teddy bear I had as a child and could never sleep without, letters from friends that makes me smile, my embarrassing diaries from when I was a teenager and a ring given to me by my boyfriend. I would try to save as much as possible, but these are the things I could not do without.

What about you? I would really like to hear what you would bring if your house was on fire. What are the things closest to your heart?

Image: The Burning House

No comments:

Post a Comment